Sunday, September 25, 2011

25th of September
finally
I reached my Hometown
I love YOU Alor Star
Mmuackz ❤
cant sleep last night
8am i just sleep!!

Today
is the second day Kent accompany me watch sunrise
How say so?
when I sleep he called me wake up and I am facing the window of my hostel room until sunrise
Then
when I live his house with my lovely gang
he asked me take breakfast with him and ask me some stupid question
until the sunrise again
I told him :
" Today, is the 2nd day you accompany me watch sunrise... "
*sweat


Actually
tonight have Appoinment with Magic
cause of Magic unwell
then cancelled
So
I busy my stuff
After busy
I watching movie Johny English
with Dear Xiao Wei, Daniel and Ah En
we bought 10:30pm ticket
at Jitra Mall
AS Mall cinema is full
so we all go to Jitra Mall enjoy our movie
*funny movie


After Movie
we yamcha in Yasmeen
additional plus a person again
Ah Hau
XD
Happy Day with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment