Sunday, September 25, 2011

24th of September
Saturday night in Penang
Terminal tonight...
Unbelieveable
Kent get drunk again
Actually
tonight i am going back AS with my daddy
but suddenly i receive a call from Daniel and Dear Xiao Wei
that they're coming to George Town
Finally
they came!!
I had been wait their coming from 22th until 24th
Happy

Drink American Tea again
I promised myself
QUIT American Tea for 3 months
But Daniel and Dear Xiao Wei come Penang find me
watever Kent also wanna date us out
So
Daniel, Dear Xiao Wei, Kent, Ken and me
go Terminal for drink
Lastly
Kent get drunk and say many funny thing
Cute what!!

We all slept his house
7am he called me and ask me go for breakfast
then i go with him
He said that he drunk seriously and dont know what he did
he keep on ask
I really scared by him
PLEASE Kent, dont get drunk again!!
I scared you
Mercy...

No comments:

Post a Comment